8.25.2005

I Miss Family Guy!!

'tis been 2 weeks since our cable provider shut their services for they are conducting their maintenance thingie. and I've been missing the new episodes of Family Guy.. waah!! all I do now is recollect the lines of my fave characters..


Peter Griffin (dimwit head of the Griffin household): (grabs mic at a fast food) Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all.

Stewie Griffin (sarcasmeister baby who wanted to dominate the world and murder his mum): Just me, Stewie..just being myself.. Oh this? Just my package.. God delivered it, I signed for it, and the world keeps on spinnin', yeah..

Glenn Quagmire (Peter's perverted friend and neighbor who's also obsessed with Lois, Peter's wife): Hello, 911? It's Quagmire.. Yeah..it's caught in the window this time..

No comments: