6.30.2008

V2O the Venue

My sis-in-law and I were invited by my mum's business associate to join them clubbin at Long Beach. The club was the best one I went in so far! There was a contest on who "dances" best in their lingerie and they were being auctioned afterwards. Good thing the sisters who invited us weren't too drunk during the auction, or else thay would have joined it too. Anyhoo, the sisters got too drunk because they knew the bartender there, his name's Mark, so we had to stop by Denny's to sober them up by having them throw up in the toilet and had them drank coffee.

Aside from the sisters getting drunk, the only thing that made me extremely uncomfortable was this old fart, he's a sexagenarian I guess, he kept on following me! And then whenever I looked his way he would wink and smile at me.

No comments: