1.31.2009

25 Random Things About Me

From twistedXfactor


Here are the rules: if you get tagged, you have to write 25 random things about yourself then tag 25 more people including the one who tagged you in the first place. hopefully, the things I write down here will give everyone a clearer picture of me. if I tag you, it means I want you to do this so we get to know each other better.


1. I hate monotony. I get bored with routine.

2. I always eat my french fries with ice cream. I prefer McDonald's Oreo McFlurry or Wendy's version of it.

3. I always save the chicken skin for later.

4. I eat around my sandwich, eliminating the skin thingie off the sliced loaf.

5. I usually eat my salad dry, no dressing.

6. Coffee is my downer and milk and liquor are my uppers.

7. I only shave the longer hairs off my legs, I leave the shorter ones on since I hate to mess up with its growth.

8. I have really sensitive skin that I have to moisturize it everyday, specially my breast and butt area.

9. I use tampons whenever I have my period since sanitary napkins give me rashes. I just started using those two years ago, and I don't use the slim ones since I tend to forget it's there. And I don't like the idea of having TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).

10. I can cook dishes from just tasting it, most of the time.

11. I usually blush whenever I talk to guys with no apparent reason. I can't speak in public without blushing either.

12. I'm not into chick stuffs like love stories. I stopped reading Twilight after the fourth chapter since it became too cheesy for me. The romantic comedies I watched were mostly out of boredom aside from Two Weeks' Notice because I love women who don't need men.

13. Buying a pant suit is hard for me since my top is two sizes bigger than my bottom.

14. I have this penchant for boots, trench coats, and nylons.

15. I covet a lot. It makes me look forward to something and spice my boring life.

16. I have a mood disorder which affects my self-confidence.

17. I love murder mysteries.

18. My other breast is lower than the other.

19. I love noodles! May it be European or Asian.

20. I don't have plans of getting married nor having children.

21. I'm a food tripper and I wanted to be a traveler.

22. I crush over a person because of certain things about him or her, like the way he flicks his hair, how cute his mole under his eye is, how her legs go on forever, how her body feels so soft, etc. and not because of the whole package themselves. If that happens, I'm obsessed.

23. I am addicted to achieving orgasm, that's why I don't think any guy would be able to keep up with me. ROFLMAO!

24. I'm a wash and dash person. I don't take my time to blow-dry my hair or put make-up on. That's why I find our office dress code's "no wet hair" clause irritating. Well, I don't really go to work with wet, dripping hair, but it's damp nevertheless.

25. I'm good at using my mouth. *wink. wink*

No comments: