1.28.2009

Fan-Fiction Kilig Luv Story

my quizilla result...


You were sitting on a cliff just outside the village when you feel someone watching you. You turn around with a kunai at hand yelling," Show yourself! I know someone's there!" Then Gaara slowly comes out from the bushes. You breath a sigh of relief and put the kunai away. He stares at you, confused. You smile and ask if he want to sit with you. He walks over and sits quietly beside you. You stare at him, admiring him. Even though others don't accept him, you see what others don't. You see a boy with a sad and lonley heart. After a while, he notices you staring. He looks at you and clutches his chest with a confused look on his face. "W-what is this. My heart.. its beating so fast and all I did was look at you." You smiled and kissed his forehead, " Gaara, i think your in love." He gives you a look like he's confused, "What is love?" You smile again and say," Love is an emotion where just being near a person that you really care for. Just thinking about the person," you touch his chest where his heart is, "makes your heart beat so fast and wild that it feels like it will burst out of your chest." Then he slowly and hesitantly holds his hand to your heart. He smiles so gently and warm that you were in shock. Then he asks, "Whatever this love is, it is making me go crazy when im around you. I think, I kinda don't know for sure, but if love is what you say it is, I love you." He smiled and pulled you in his arms and held you tightly to his chest. "Gaara I-" you were interrupted by his lips gently pushed against yours. He pulls away and stars into your eyes."____, promise you will never leave me. My heart can't take it if you do." you smiled and kiss him. When you pulled away, you whisper, " I won't leave you.I love you to Gaara." From that point on, you never left each others' side.

No comments: