3.16.2009

OMG! WAW!

yehess! Ima rant right here, right now!

Effin' hipag complained to my mum about me playin' muzik early in the mornen! THWH! I started to unmute my player after her alarm went off so she'd get her fat ass off of her bed. Her alarm's so frickin' annoying to listen to multiply by ten every mornen! Add her rushed movements in the room, superb way of losing an hour's sleep for me!

I wasn't even complainin even if I can't sleep at night coz of her loud snores and sleep-talkin coz I'm tryin to adjust to her sleepin mannerisms since we're now sharin a room. Sya rin sana matutong makisama and try not to be too anal about things since we're just both nakikitira sa bahay ni ina.

My mum told me to talk to her about this ish, I told my mum, prob with her, onteng diprensya, nakadabog agad. She wont speak her mind through words. Lagi sa gamit pinupukol ang inis! Even my younger bro agrees with me.

Well, either matuto syang makisama or umalis sya. The door is wide open! And yung credit card issue, well, bad news for her, she's my kuya's spouse, she's responsible to whatever liability he has!

x's: I'm still thinkin of posting this small rant in my multiply so she could read it and weep.. >_<

No comments: