5.06.2008

Luck of the Irish!

Sabe nila pag minalas ka, uulanin ka, pero pag sinuwerte ka, bagyo naman.

I got hired yesterday, after three months of unemployment and jobhunting. I am half-psyched and half-jittery on my new job as an accounts payable clerk in a large meat company along with its three sub-companies. Biruin mo, they risked and hired me even if I do not have American accounitng experience, that's a one-in-a-million chance! The company owner's of eastern european descent just like the hiring manager who told me that she wants me to live the american dream that's why she hired me. Kewlness, noh?

Today, I got my tax refund. I saved half of it in my savings account for my down payment whenever I find an apartment. The other half that was left on my checking account, I used to buy my mum her mother's day and birthday gifts.

No comments: