5.24.2008

Club Cabana

Last Friday, my girl friends and I went out clubbing at Club">http://www.cabanaclubhollywood.com/">Club Cabana in Hollywood. Damien got us in his guest list. It was packed with asians and the beat of the music didn't jive with each other, 'coz the dj will play a fast beat music one second, then a slower one the next that my girlfriends and I literally stop everytime the dj changes the song.

Anyhoo, I invited my uncle to tag along with us 'coz he'll be moving to Frisco (San Fran) next school year, he's a PE/SpEd teacher btw, so we decided to have him take a glimpse of a "Hollywood" night. He was supposed to sleep over at our place, but he called his friend, and his friend invited him to spend the night at his place, and in return, my cousin invited his friend to meet us up at Club Cabana.
During our 30-minute ride to Hollywood, my cousin told us that this friend of his was a Pinoy model, and he used to model for Ben Chan. He also told us that his friend's a former UST varsitarian and close pals with another Filipino hunk'a model John Hall.

I joked and asked my cousin if his friend's still available or already taken, and they, my cousin and my girl friends, didn't take it as a joke, and thought I was serious about it. So, my cousin described his friend to us, he said his friend's also "masculado", but not the "bato-bato" type. His body's lean like those of Calvin Klein models. Geez! My cuz knows me well! I ogle and drool over CK models, except for Mark Wahlberg, 'coz of their boyish kind of appeal, but at the same time there's this raw animal inside lurking kinda thing going on.

After a couple of minutes upon entering Club Cabana. I met this epitome of a male Filipino, Iago Raterte.


P.S. We had a chat and exchanged digits, we planned on going out clubbing again this week, hopefully matuloy. I'm not interested in him like I'm having butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him or like I wanna fuck him or anything of that sort, I just feel like having another male friend here in the US.

X's: Tangna! Sana next time, real CK model na ma-meet ko..

No comments: