5.02.2008

Toge Toge @ Awa Awa

Miss Double-finger a.k.a. Paula is one of Baroque Works' assassins paired with devil's fruit ability. She ate the Toge Toge no Mi which gives her power to make spikes out of her body. I love her as the Spider's Cafe bartender, Paula, with the Bohemian-ish look, however, I'm not as thrilled when she's Miss Double-finger with those big hair a la Diana Ross, exaggerated hip-swaying way of walking, and what's up with the pipe..?!

Kalifa appeared to be Water 7's mayor Iceburg's secretary, but she turned out to be one of the World Government's secret agent, a member of the elite group Cipher Police 9 (CP9).
She ate the Awa Awa no Mi, which gave her the power to release bubbles that drain her oppoonent's energy.
Her look strikes me as a dominatrix, with her spectacles, fishnets, and yes, the whip, thorns and all..


"Yes, my mistress.. Whatever pleases you, my mistress.."

No comments: