5.21.2009

Build Me Up Buttercup

"Always be good, baby, okay?" that's what he told me while hugging me goodbye when I was about to leave from his house from our supposedly videogame playdate, to which I replied, "I'm always good, what are you talkin' 'bout?" yes, I'm suplada (laging nanonopla) like that. He kept on with "being kinky is okay, but.." I didn't hear what he said next, I just said "okay, whatever." then got into my car. Now I wanna hit my noggin and wished I didn't do that and paid more attention to what he was saying.. The hug felt like it's gonna be the last one..it didn't feel like the usual, but I kinda shrugged it off since he texted me that he loves seeing me that Saturday night.

Last Tuesday was his birthday, so I texted him Monday night if we can go to the park the following night since our supposed playdate came to nought because his homies were there and he was an idiot who cannot set the play mode to cooperative. He sucks at playing Resident Evil 5, he sucks balls so bad I wanna snatch the control pad outta his hands like stealing candy from a kid. His godbrother finally got so tired of his gameplay that he set it to coop mode and the two of 'em played. I began watching the game intently then (I was reading Anne Rice while he was playing, that's how bad he was).. I enjoyed spending that day with and his friends albeit his farting, foul mouth, and constant whining and bitching about the game. And my annoyance and aloofness went down the drain when he changed into this "Japanese bishounen" get-up, he looks so cute I could not stop myself from giggling. Anyhoo, I texted him Monday night and found out he moved out of the house he was staying at since one of his roommates became too violent, he (gay roomie) choked him.

Of course, I became worried upon hearing the news. When I saw him before Saturday, he told me he had a rift with gay roomie the night before that gay roomie even called the cops (complaining of "domestic disturbance and abuse" he's implying they're domestic partners), but since gay roomie was the first to show animosity, the police who responded wanted to book him (gay roomie) even if he (gay roomie) was the complainant. It was a tumultuous ten (more or less) days for him. I wanted to comfort him when he told me about it, but I stopped myself, I didn't know what I am to him. All I could do was held his wounded hand (he punched the wall, he said it's better to punch the wall than his gay roomie's face) and kissed it..

I thought we're progressing into something when we exchanged text messages Monday night since he told me what happened and stuff. Tuesday came, it was his birthday, I greeted him and wished him well via text message. No reply, not even a thank you. It's cool. He already told me he has the habit of not replying to a text message if he read it too late. Today, he went online a few minutes after I texted him asking how he was. As per Ayeth's advice, I ym'ed him after an hour. I asked him how's the move, to which he replied, "It's great." I typed, "that's nice to hear." That was it. I felt a chill down my spine from the coldness of his reply in spite of the high temperature and humidity. Mike told me maybe it's just me and that he (guy I'm seeing) wasn't really being cold. But why didn't he give me his new address..? I thought, and assumed, since he told me he loves seeing me, he'd naturally give me his new address without me asking for it..

Anche was right, being in the grey area's troublesome, but I was thinking if I put myself in there. That he (guy I'm seeing) never really wanted to put me in that situation, because I was overwhelmed by his sweet nothings.. That's why I was so adamant on raising my guard whenever I'm with him. Maybe this is what La's talkin' 'bout last time on guys rendering gurls vulnerable.. I am vulnerable when I'm not in control.. My emotional roller coaster has begun..


x's: again, title was a random song from radio..

No comments: