5.27.2009

I took a short walk in the dog park at the back of our house a while ago.. The wind was blowing, but the temperature's just fine.. I gaze up at the starless and moonless sky.. It wasn't the same without those celestial objects, but I still found the calmness I was looking for.. I lit up a cigarette and started to ponder.. I hate being alone like that.. I can feel a certain emptiness, a void..loneliness, a longing that breaks my heart.. As my cigarette stick burned to ashes, I was still there, strolling down the dog park, still pondering.. Random things that cross my mind.. I can't seem to focus on something for a long time.. I hate routines, the monotony of my life.. I need some excitement! I need something I can't figure out what.. I have to break away from this something that's eating me alive! I don't have any idea what it is yet, not even a clue.. All I know is I'm hating my mundane life and my boring self right now.. As I'm putting the light off the second cigarette stick I puffed, I realised I'm not a smoker and that I burnt my lower lip again..

No comments: