3.02.2005

The Perfect Girlfriend

I know taking silly "quizzes" in the net's crazy and that you just have to pick the "right" answers to get the score you wanted, but at times when you're not really thinking and you just pick the retaliation you really meant, maybe it's true...

*sighs*

I've been taking these craps, unthinkingly, and twice I was branded as "The Perfect Girlfriend" from
this and this. Now, I don't know if I'm gonna laugh my guts out or wonder why I have no boyfriend to be the perfect girlfriend to.


at least this one is true, imho...

Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You?


Ta me bitseach mealltach

Ta me bitseach mealltach - 'I'm a sexy bitch.'
You're hot stuff, or at least you think you are.
Now, if only you could find a date...

2 comments:

Quentin said...

if past lives were true, i wish i am irish gaelic

Anonymous said...

hei,wheredoyou get your blog quizzes? padalhan mo naman ako nung link nun....