6.13.2005

Chob Interview

I had a job interview in a moment's notice today. My scheduled interview's in 3pm and I was informed at 2pm, heheheheh!!! actually, sabit lang ako. so I went there with my bosom bud Kring, sha talaga 'yung ni-email about the job opportunity, in plain shirt and faded jeans na meh butas/tastas pa, and a face that looked like hell.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but, I still got the job, and Kring too, even if we're not properly dressed. we felt out of place nga kase yung mga kasabay namen are wearing ties and blazers, kame, lalo na ako, mukhang dugyot. :D I will be trained as a sales representative of the Vector Marketing Corporation this coming Thursday, 16th of June, to Saturday, the 18th. must be the neckline, heheheheh!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

gender-bent said...

uhm.. not to be rude, just wanna know who are you?