10.04.2008

Know Your Fuckin' Boundaries Parte Due

Magra-rant ulit ako.

My sis-in-law, thought I was sleeping when she arrived in our house from I dunno which hell she went. She was talking to her mum in her "normal" loud voice. Assuming from the one-sided conversation I heard, inadvertently of course, her mum wants her to go back to her mum's wings.

SIL: wag na, ayos na nga.
her mum over the other line saying something.
SIL: nasa storage yung ibang gamit.
her mum.
SIL: eh dyan ka na sa kwarto, ayos na nga eh.

WTF?!

Ano'ng "ayos na" ang pinagsasabi nya? Why can't she just go back home eh pinapauwi naman na sya? Ipinagsisiksikan nya sarili nya dito for the same reason I've mentioned in my earlier rant. She just doesn't wanna go there kase ayaw nya magatatabi nanay nya and her stepdad aside from the fact that she can't go "clubbing" anymore if she stays there.

I asked her once, a week ago I guess, if I can stay in her room in her mum's place if ever I get hired in this fortune 500 company I was applying at since her mum's place is nearer to the company compared to ours. And she told me off. Ampota! Ang tigas ng karakas ng walanghiya!

No comments: