9.21.2008

Know Your Fuckin' Boundaries Parte Una

This gal and I were pals before she became my elder brother's girlfriend and started acting like the prima donna that she is. Now that my brother married her, and she's my sis-in-law, she got worst. She would just open my room's door and yell at me like she's the owner of the house, then fucking slam it afterwards. And my list of unluckiness grew longer when my younger brother asked our mum if he could have a room of his own. Being a single-family home my mum owns, there were only two extra rooms apart from the master's suite in our house, so I have to share the room with sis-in-law. Sharing a room with her is very inconvenient for me. She's almost shouting whenever she talks on the phone, I can hear it from my soon to be former room, just like her alarm clock which doesn't even serve its purpose since she would still wake up late coz she's been clubbin and partyin te night before. I can't actually see any reason why she doesn't wanna go back to her mom's place and live there for a while until everything's settled, besides it isn't that far from her work like she claims it is, she has her own car and she drives the freeway for fuckin cryin out loud. She has her own room in her mom's place, the only problem is, her mom's way too strict. Lights out at a specific time, and she can't go out partying late at night. Additional reason why she doesn't wanna stay to her mom's place was because she doesn't want her mom and stepdad to sleep in the same bed. WTF! Ultimo ba naman pakikipagkantutan ng nanay nya sa asawa gusto pa nyang pakelaman?! Putambabae! Tama bang ako ang makisama sa kanya eh ako ang anak ng may-ari ng bahay? Kung sing-kapal ng mukha ko ang mukha nya, ako ang tutuloy sa bahay ng nanay nya at gagamit ng cuarto nya!

Okay, Sue.. Calm down.. You've already lashed out, now breathe in.. Breathe out..

No comments: