7.28.2009

My Devil Card

I met this guy from this social networking site a month ago and he made it clear he wants me to be his girl. There are several setbacks though..

  • He lives 135 miles from where I live (although he said traveling won't be a problem on his part, and he said he'd be moving closer to my area.. we're gonna be 50 miles apart by August)
  • I'm infatuated with this other guy

I'm thinking maybe he's my Devil Card since he wants to date me rather just being his "homie" like the guy I'm infatuated with..and what if I just wanted to get to know this other guy because he was like the spawn of my original Devil..? I guess this is my 7 of Cups..? LOL!


Abbee, what you said is true.. Me achieving happiness is a struggle on my part.. *sigh*

1 comment:

Andalusia said...

Just take it easy, sweetie. I really wish you the best. ♥