10.09.2005

The Skinny Pig

4 o'clock in the morning and still I can't sleep because of the stupid vodka I drank the night before.. I guess my alcohol tolerance level went down after almost 2 years of not boozing regularly.. I went to the "Evul Chatterboxxx" and met Notinlovewidyu.. She was all friendly to me and I flirt with gurls a lot, I even asked her if she wanna hookup with me when I go back to the Philippines.. The flirting will surely go on especially 'coz I feel somewhat numb up in my brain, until one of the chatters called her by her slightly real name.. And I know, that unique name's only possessed by this gurl, so I was all shocked and glad..

"An Demonyada!! (the demon-girl)" was what I typed when she confirmed if she's really who I thought she was.. The gurl without a consonant in her first name.. Zwhynny Aban.. Who would have thought that I would one day bump into her in the net? She was my cousin's cousin. She was B1 (or was it B2, B3, or B4) in our organisation, BSP-Roverettes of MNCHS (our secondary school).. She's one of the class clowns in my Ahya's batch.. She was the rumored to be hit and ran by a taxi and got comatosed, no thanks to our dear friend, Ronan.. And because of her, I met my very bestfriend, Joseph, but we call him by his nickname Noy..

We chatted and she updated me with the so-called greatest scam in Etabsam, the jueteng bomb that Sandra Cam dropped in the media, wherein 2 schoolmates, they were in one barkada and the other one's my cousin, were said to be involved along with their families, the Espinosa's and the Abapo's..

"Hearing" from this noisy gurl made me want to go home even more.. T_T

No comments: