4.20.2008

My New Fetish

I'm a big anime fan and I wanted to attend the anime convention in San Jose ever since 2004. I was just browsing the web when my attention was caught by the cosplay images in one of the sites. The yearning in my heart came back rushing, and the thought came, if I'm gonna do a cosplay, who'd I be..?

My first choice last 2004 was Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin, second was either Yomiko Readman or Nenene Sumiregawa from Read or Die. My eyeglass fixation stepped up that time.

2006 came and I saw Nico Robin of One Piece sporting white trench coat and white boots. That time, my trench coat and boot fixation arose.

Now, 2008, even though my fave femme fatal in Naruto is Hinata Hyuuga, because of her nice bod and lithe movement in that one episode wherein she was practicing in the waterfall; I wanted to dress either like Anko Mitarashi or Karin, as a new fetish surfaced. bodystocking. I already bought two bodystockings yesterday.

nota bene: definition of bodystocking as defined in wikipedia, an article of lingerie, similar to a leotard or a catsuit. It is much the same thing as a unitard, but the term bodystocking is likely to be preferred when the garment is worn as an underlayer in cold weather. It usually has long legs, but it may have long, short, or no sleeves. Bodystockings are often crotchless. It is usually made from a sheer fabric similar to those used for stockings and tights, or from fishnet material. Some people consider bodystockings to be an erotic garment.

No comments: