2.14.2009

The Day I Became A "Man"

I always thought I have a big punany until the other night. It's not that I have a big one, but I have not tried having a meaty one in it.

The other night was my best lay so far that I could not get it off of my head. The very best one that I thought of sex the whole day yesterday like a man. I do not want to stereotype, however, it is a fact that men think of sex every ten seconds, or less. I admit I think of sex more often than most women, in heat or otherwise, but yesterday was so unlikely of me. It was the first time in my entire sex life that I got so affected by the mere thought of it that I was unable to work properly. The lyrics from Sugar Ray's song Answer the Phone keeps on playing in my head --- "I wanna do it again..and do it again.."

I have always applauded myself for being able to talk about sex like it was the day's weather. I have always commended myself that I can talk about foreplay like I was just reading the grocery list. I have always been that type of person that I wanted to bang my head on the wall so hard for being so ecchi and wanted to do something about it. I was so restless.

The other night was also the first night that I had sex like a guy. I just picked-up a random guy (from the net), went to his place, then bham! No emotional attachments whatsoever. I did not even listen to his stories, I just wanted to jump him and do him..which never happened since he did me the whole time we were "playing".

The cold and rainy weather did not help me yesterday either.. "Don't get wet, stay dry," was my boss' parting words last night, and I thought of sex yet again..

No comments: