2.03.2009

Me..? Bedroom Voice..? Really..?

I was told by a lot of people that I have a bedroom voice over the phone, but I never believed it until last week. I was making outbound calls to collect from patients their outstanding balances when I came across this guy who hit on me over the phone. I told my co-workers about the incident and they told me I must have a "sexy" voice. Maybe not Kathleen Turner sexy, but same impact, I guess..

So what constitutes a bedroom voice..? Whenever I think of it, Rachel Shelley and Kim Cattrall comes to mind, but I might be wrong.. I know I don't have that husky Demi Moore-ish voice, nor the sultry timbre akin to Angelina Jolie's, nor that "come hither" Nicole Kidman voice, accent's a bonus!

Anyhoo.. If I'm to make a random list of women with sexy voices, I'd say, apart from the aforementioned, they were..

- Kate Moennig
- Susan Sarandon
- Angie Harmon
- Jill Hennesy
- Pauley Perrette
- Cote de Pablo
- Julia Roberts
- Lindsay Lohan
- Marg Helgenberger
- Holland Taylor
- Julie Andrews
- Nigella Lawson

No comments: