2.02.2009

Sai-ology

FOODOLOGY

Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Honey mustard whenever I don't feel like eating my salad naked..

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Carl's Jr. 'coz they have big burgers and Sub-Way 'coz they serve healthy sammies.

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. A lot.. Banana Bay for Thai Foods, Salo-Salo for Filipino, Ami Sushi or Tokyo Lobby for Sushi and Sashimi, Tofu House for Korean, and so on..

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 17% of the tab.

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it?
A: Miso soup and sashimi!

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. 'Shrooms and artichokes

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Cream cheese


~~~

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Diablo 3 wallpaper

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A. One in each room.

~~~

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Body hairs, and blockheads.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Can't remember..

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Nope. Doorbelled, yeah..

~~~

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Not sure..since I easily get stressed-out.. I'd die earlier than the pre-destined day of my death.

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I love my name as it is.. It's kinda unique. ^_^

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Bloody red I guess..

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. *giggles*

Q: Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Nope.

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A. None.

~~~

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Sure thing!

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. I love raising my pinky whenever I drink tea..

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Make it $5 000 000.00 and we have a deal.

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Add two more zeroes, yes. ^_^

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Sure, but I get to choose the brand and type of chili.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a humans life for $1,000,000?
A. Fuck yeah! As long as I bear animosity and hostility over that person. I won't kill a person without any personal vendetta.

~~~

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. I usually don't stuff anything in it since I place my schlong on that side.. ROFLMAO!

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Haven't seen it, never will..

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Hardwood baby, all the way..

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. I only sit if I do my laundry at the same time.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. A couple I guess..

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Last night, and the night before that, and the night before that. DUI check-point by Valley Boulevard and Amar Road. It's Super Bowl weekend, dude!

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I'm a grown woman.. Just doesn't look like it since I'm a lil short..

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A. I'm trying to put me, myself, and I..

~~~

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. goddess Louie

Q: Last person who called you?
A. My dad

Q: Person you hugged?
A. Chloe

Q: Person you kissed?
A. Beso-beso..? Chloe

~~~

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A. 88

Q: Season?
A: Winter

~~~

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A. Yeah.

Q: Mood?
A. Nothing in particular..

Q: Listening to?
A: John Legend's Another Again

Q: Watching?
A. When It's At Night

Q: Worrying about?
A. Everything and Nothing

~~~

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. Brother's bedroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Get over with my boredom

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. Failure to Launch

Q: Do you smile often?
A. Not really

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Ask my friends.

~~~

TAGOLOGY

Q. Tag five people and explain why you're tagging 'em.
A: Can't think of any in particular.. I'm too bored..

No comments: